10 Tips For Buying The Right Vending Machine
Buying vending Machines
So you have decided to purchase vending machines and go into the all cash business. What can I say, I would highly recommend it. The trick is to not be sold by some random company that offers Chinese plastic vending machines. Trust me this happens all the time. This guy I met through a friend was getting a divorce. Apparently they dropped around $40,000 thousand dollars on vending machines that came with stands and everything. Guess how much I paid for all fifty machines with their stands and all? Most were in the box still and were that way until they were sold to be for $200 dollars. That’s right fifty machines with really nice pipe stands. What a tragedy for them. The machines were made of super cheap plastic. The coin mechs were not name brand and were riveted to the plastic side walls. Some of them broke from normal use and the machine had to be trashed because the mech was generic and riveted to the plastic. The candy wheels could not be removed and when candy was stuck together the machines could not be fixed. So unless you plan on scoring a deal of less than $5 dollars per machine I would recommend that you follow the following 10 tips.
- Purchase a brand name. Well at least a machine that uses brand name coin mechs. They are serviceable and will last forever.
- Make sure the only plastic in the machine is the plexy glass.
- Make sure the machine is easy to fill with product
- The machine has to be easy to pull money from. Not awkward or goofy to get your hand on the coin bucket.
- Make sure the machine accepts money easily for all ages.
- Make sure the machine delivers product easily for kids and adults.
- Make sure the machine is not top heavy. You don’t want any accidents from machines falling on people.
- Know what types of machines people are interested in your area.
- Know what types of products you plan to sell.
- Know where to purchase the products you plan to sell.